The week of July 16th, we will be airing our 400th original episode on Outdoor Channel!! This is our 18th season of Archer's Choice and 13th season of The Choice! We want to thank each and every one of you and our partners for all of the support over the years!!
We have been with most of our partners for longer than the shows have been airing and they are helping us celebrate this 400th episode by allowing us to create these amazing giveaway packages!!
There are 5 different ones to choose from. We will be announcing the winners on July 22, 2018 on Facebook & Instagram, and the winners will also be notified by email.
Be sure to share with your friends and thank all of our partners for their generosity!! God Bless!!
Ralph, Vicki & RJ and the Archer's Choice Media Crew!!
Copyright 2018 Archer's Choice Media, Inc.
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. You are providing your information to Archer's Choice Media, Inc. and not to Facebook. The information you provide will only be used for this giveaway and possible future emails.
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: Sweepstakes (the "Sweepstakes") is open only to those who sign up at the online sweepstakes page and who are at least 18 years old at the time of entry. The sweepstakes is open to the legal residents of the United States and Canada and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of Archer's Choice Media, Inc., their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, suppliers and their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, you agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and you represent and warrant that you meet the eligibility requirements set forth herein. In addition, you agree to accept the decisions of Archer's Choice Media, Inc., as final and binding as it relates to the content. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws.
3. Sweepstakes Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on or about July 3, 2018 at 05:00 AM and ending on July 20, 2018 at 11:59 PM. All online entries must be received by July 20, 2018 at 11:59 PM. All times are (GMT-06:00) Central Time (US & Canada).
4. How to Enter: The Sweepstakes must be entered by submitting an entry using the online form provided on this site. The entry must fulfill all sweepstakes requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are not complete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Archer's Choice Media, Inc. You may enter only once per package and you must fill in the information requested. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple e-mail addresses, identities or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If you use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Archer's Choice Media, Inc.
5. Prizes: The approximate retail value of all prizes is dependent upon prize package. The prize package for the 400th Episode Giveaway - Giving away 5 different packages:
Package One – 1-Hoyt HyperForce Bow, 1-Truglo Archer’s Choice RangeRover Pro, 1-Cabela’s Intensity 10x50 Bino’s with $100 gift card & swag, 1-Red Ryder BB gun, 1-Montana Decoy Moose Rack Decoy, 1-Caldwell LeadSled3, 1/2 dz -Beman ICS Whiteout Arrows, 1- Delta McKenzie 12in MoFoam Chunk Target , 1- Thermacell- MR450 unit with refills, 1-Thermacell- Radius unit with refill, 1- PEAK Jump Starter 120 AMPS, 1-Hemisphere Coffee and cup, 1-Breadcrumb Tracker Unit, 1- Hunter’s Specialties Scent-Away Ultimate Kit, 1-Bog-Pod CLD-3 tripod with a wide body rest, slings and caps, 1-Spypoint trail camera , Realtree Swag, Browning Swag, Traditions Swag, Hoyt Swag, Archer’s Choice Swag – DVD’s
Package Two – 1-Traditions Vortek Stricker-Fire, 1-Truglo Archer’s Choice RangeRover one pin wheel w/light, 1-Montana Decoy Freshman Deer Decoy, 1-Caldwell FieldPod Magnum, 1/2 dz - Beman ICS Whiteout Arrows, 1-Delta McKenzie 12in MoFoam Chunk Target , 1-Thermacell- MR450 unit with refills, 1-Thermacell - Radius unit with refill, 1- PEAK Jump Starter 120 AMPS, 1- Hemisphere Coffee and cup, 1- Breadcrumb Tracker Unit, 1- Hunter’s Specialties Scent-Away Ultimate Kit, 1- Bog-Pod CLD-3 tripod with a wide body rest, slings and caps, 1-Spypoint trail camera, Realtree Swag, Browning Swag, Traditions Swag, Hoyt Swag, Archer’s Choice Swag – DVD’s
Package Three – 1-Traeger Pro34 Grill with cover, shelf, 2 bags pellets and grill tools, 1- Truglo Archer’s Choice RangeRover ProDuo, 1-Red Ryder Pink Carbine BB gun, 1- Montana Decoy Freshman Deer Decoy, 1- Caldwell MagCharger AR15, 1/2 dz - Beman ICS Whiteout Arrows, 1 - Delta McKenzie 12in MoFoam Chunk Target , 1- Thermacell- MR450 unit with refills, 1- Thermacell- Radius unit with refill, 1- PEAK Jump Starter 120 AMPS, 1- Hemisphere Coffee and cup, 1- Breadcrumb Tracker Unit, 1- Hunter’s Specialties Scent-Away Ultimate Kit, 1- Bog-Pod CLD-3 tripod with a wide body rest, slings and caps, 1- Spypoint trail camera , Realtree Swag, Browning Swag, Traditions Swag, Hoyt Swag, Archer’s Choice Swag – DVD’s
Package Four – 1-Gamo Swarm Maxxim, 1-Truglo Archer’s Choice RangeRover one pin lever w/light, 1 - Montana Decoy Moose Rack Decoy, 1- Caldwell Stable Table Lite, 1-Wicked Tree Saw & Pruner, 1/2 dz - Beman ICS Whiteout Arrows, 1 - Delta McKenzie 12in MoFoam Chunk Target , 1- Thermacell- MR450 unit with refills, 1-Thermacell- Radius unit with refill, 1- PEAK Jump Starter 120 AMPS, 1- Hemisphere Coffee and cup, 1- Breadcrumb Tracker Unit, 1- Hunter’s Specialties Scent-Away Ultimate Kit, 1- Bog-Pod CLD-3 tripod with a wide body rest, slings and caps, 1- Spypoint trail camera , Realtree Swag, Browning Swag, Traditions Swag, Hoyt Swag, Archer’s Choice Swag – DVD’s
Package Five – 1-Browning X-Bolt 270 Rifle, 1- Truglo Archer’s Choice RangeRover one pin lever, 1 -Glacier Ice Box Cooler, 1 - Montana Decoy Freshman Deer Decoy, 1- Caldwell Stinger Rest, 1/2 dz - Beman ICS Whiteout Arrows, 1 - Delta McKenzie 12in MoFoam Chunk Target , 1-Thermacell- MR450 unit with refills, 1-Thermacell- Radius unit with refill, 1- PEAK Jump Starter 120 AMPS, 1-Hemisphere Coffee and cup, 1 -Breadcrumb Tracker Unit, 1-1 Hunter’s Specialties Scent-Away Ultimate Kit, 1- Bog-Pod CLD-3 tripod with a wide body rest, slings and caps, 1- Spypoint trail camera , Realtree Swag, Browning Swag, Traditions Swag, Hoyt Swag, Archer’s Choice Swag – DVD’s
You are not guaranteed to win a prize and your chance of winning is dependent on the total number of eligible entries received. Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by Archer's Choice Media, Inc. No cash or other prize substitution permitted except at Archer's Choice Media, Inc.'s discretion. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and local taxes shall be the sole responsibility of the winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by winners is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Archer's Choice Media, Inc. to use winner's name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
6. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
7. Winner selection and notification: Winners of the Sweepstakes will be selected in a random drawing under the supervision of Archer's Choice Media, Inc. Winners will be notified via e-mail to the e-mail address they entered the Sweepstakes with within five (5) days following the winner selection. Archer's Choice Media, Inc. shall have no liability for a winner's failure to receive notices due to winners' spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for winners' provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If the selected winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 5 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and releases as required, prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner selected. The receipt by winner of the prize offered in this Sweepstakes is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal and state/provincial laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY ANY WINNER (AT ARCHER'S CHOICE MEDIA, INC. SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN SUCH WINNER'S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE SWEEPSTAKES AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
8. Rights Granted by you: By entering this contest you understand that Archer's Choice Media, Inc. , anyone acting on behalf of Archer's Choice Media, Inc., or its respective licensees, successors and assigns will have the right, where permitted by law, without any further notice, review or consent to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use, worldwide in any media now known or hereafter in perpetuity and throughout the World, your entry, including, without limitation, the entry and winner's name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image or statements about the Sweepstakes, and biographical information as news, publicity or information and for trade, advertising, public relations and promotional purposes without any further compensation.
9. Terms: Archer's Choice Media, Inc. reserves the right, in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes should (in its sole discretion) a virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention, fraud or other causes beyond its control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes. In such case, Archer's Choice Media, Inc. may select the recipients from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Archer's Choice Media, Inc.. Archer's Choice Media, Inc. reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or website or violates these Terms & Conditions.
Archer's Choice Media, Inc. has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Sweepstakes, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to; multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by sweepstakes rules; or the use of bots, macros or scripts or other technical means for entering.
Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any web site or undermine the legitimate operation of the sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, Archer's Choice Media, Inc. reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law.
By entering the Sweepstakes you agree to receive email newsletters periodically from Archer's Choice Media, Inc. and participating manufacturers. You can opt-out of receiving this communication at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link in the newsletters.
10. Limitation of Liability: By entering you agree to release and hold harmless Archer's Choice Media, Inc. and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from (i) such entrant's participation in the sweepstakes and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof, (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunctioning of any computer, cable, network, hardware or software; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions or telephone or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
11. Disputes: As a condition of participating in this Sweepstakes, participant agrees that any and all disputes which cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Illinois having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances will participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorneys' fees, other than participant's actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes), and participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
What personal information do we collect from the people that visit our blog, website or app?
We do not collect information from visitors of our site. or other details to help you with your experience.
When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, place an order, subscribe to a newsletter, fill out a form or enter information on our site.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways: • To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature. • To quickly process your transactions. • To ask for ratings and reviews of services or products
How do we protect your information?
Our website is scanned on a regular basis for security holes and known vulnerabilities in order to make your visit to our site as safe as possible. We use regular Malware Scanning. Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology. We implement a variety of security measures when a user places an order enters, submits, or accesses their information to maintain the safety of your personal information. All transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your Personally Identifiable Information unless we provide users with advance notice. This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or serving our users, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release information when it's release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others' rights, property or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third-party products or services on our website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
We have implemented the following: • Google Display Network Impression Reporting. We, along with third-party vendors such as Google use first-party cookies (such as the Google Analytics cookies) and third-party cookies (such as the DoubleClick cookie) or other third-party identifiers together to compile data regarding user interactions with ad impressions and other ad service functions as they relate to our website.
Opting out:Users can set preferences for how Google advertises to you using the Google Ad Settings page. Alternatively, you can opt out by visiting the Network Advertising Initiative Opt Out page or by using the Google Analytics Opt Out Browser add on.
Can change your personal information: • By logging in to your account
COPPA (Children Online Privacy Protection Act)
When it comes to the collection of personal information from children under the age of 13 years old, the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA) puts parents in control. The Federal Trade Commission, United States' consumer protection agency, enforces the COPPA Rule, which spells out what operators of websites and online services must do to protect children's privacy and safety online. We do not specifically market to children under the age of 13 years old.
Fair Information PracticesThe Fair Information Practices Principles form the backbone of privacy law in the United States and the concepts they include have played a significant role in the development of data protection laws around the globe. Understanding the Fair Information Practice Principles and how they should be implemented is critical to comply with the various privacy laws that protect personal information.
In order to be in line with Fair Information Practices we will take the following responsive action, should a data breach occur:We will notify you via email • Within 7 business days
We also agree to the Individual Redress Principle which requires that individuals have the right to legally pursue enforceable rights against data collectors and processors who fail to adhere to the law. This principle requires not only that individuals have enforceable rights against data users, but also that individuals have recourse to courts or government agencies to investigate and/or prosecute non-compliance by data processors.
13. Winners List: Winners will be posted on Facebook and notified be email.
14. Sponsor: The Sponsor of the giveaway is Archer's Choice Media, Inc., 31570 Willow Road, Lanark, IL, United States;
15. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, Pinterest, LinkedIn or Google. You understand that you are providing your information to the owner of this sweepstakes and not to Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, Pinterest, LinkedIn or Google.